Resilience for Adults Workshop
Build your resilience through mindfulness meditation exercises and learn how to withstand or recover from stressful situations. Resilience includes your capacity to make the best of things and practise stress management in all areas of your life. This one-day mindfulness workshop offers practical training in skills, strategies and insights that help our resilience grow.
Enjoy a day of a mix of tutor presentation, personal reflection, guided meditation and group discussion in our meditation centre London. You may have issues that you find hard to let go, but mindfulness can help you deal with these productively. This mindfulness workshop for adults can train you to notice when thoughts are taking over and realise those thoughts are simply “mental events” that do not have to control us. Free yourself from the past and the future!
Mindfulness also allows us to become more aware of the stream of thoughts and feelings that we experience and to see how we can become entangled in that stream in ways that are not helpful.Professor Mark Williams
* NO PREVIOUS MINDFULNESS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED *
What's in it for you?
According to Microsoft’s study, the average attention span in today’s fast-paced world is about 8 seconds. Mindfulness can help you focus at the present moment. Don’t miss this life-transforming workshop!
- Better decision making in all aspects of life
- Improve your overall physical health
- Decrease the intensity of negative emotions
- Focus on clear strategic thinking
- Increase your productivity and build self-confidence
- Build a protective factor in controlling work environments
- Stay energetic and lesser chances of anxiety, depression, and other mental illnesses
What Resilience for Adults workshop attendees said...
The workshop was so uplifting and very informative. I enjoyed learning about how our brains work and how this is linked to how we respond to situations. I am now in a better place in managing my anxiety. Lovely people. Really friendly.
– Pete Quach